Years ago when I began to study the Bible I saw some words that I did not understand both in the Bible and in
the research of others. This page will be dedicated to helping people become better students of God's word.
1. the science of interpretation, especially of the Scriptures.
2. the branch of theology that deals with the principles of Biblical exegesis.
the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the
investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.
critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture.
1. any system of doctrines concerning last, or final, matters, as death, the Judgment, the future state, etc.
2. the branch of theology dealing with such matters. The study of end time events.
1. an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
1. the act or process of inferring (see infer): such as
a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth
is believed to follow from that of the former
b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters)
usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2. something that is inferred; especially : a conclusion or opinion that is formed because of known facts or
3. the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring